Erin is a Crossfit Level 1 Instructor, with a Mobility Certification. She graduated from Texas Christian University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and a Master’s Degree in Special Education. She swam for 4 years on the Women’s Swim Team where she broke six school records and was also an All-American Strength and Conditioning Athlete at TCU. Erin has been a life long athlete and is constantly exploring her physical limits. Crossfit has changed her life and she loves nothing more than sharing that passion with others and helping her athletes discover their full potential.
Lee is a Crossfit Level 1 instructor, with a Crossfit Endurance certification. He played college basketball at Oklahoma Baptist University and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Texas Tech. After graduating, he received his Personal Training license from Coopers Clinic and pursued a career in the fitness industry. CrossFit became a part of my life in 2011 and I was and still am drawn to the fact that there is a constant challenge and a constant drive to improve. In CrossFit you will always be faced with a new challenge, whether it’s a movement, a
1RM, or the latest Open WOD, regardless you must continue to embrace the challenges by constantly improving your abilities. You can not be a one-sided athlete in CrossFit but must be balanced in weightlifting, gymnastics, metabolic conditioning, mobility, and flexibility. If you are lacking in one area then you will be exposed. As a coach, it is my job to show the correct progressions that will get each member to their desired goal, and it’s what motivates me to stay current in the research and to evolve with CrossFit. I love movement, and I believe that establishing a solid foundation with the understanding of correct movement patterns will allow any individual to constantly progress and reach their fitness goals.
April attended Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches and is finishing her degree in Family Science with a minor in Kinesiology with Texas A&M Corpus Christi University Online program. She has her Level 1, CrossFit Kids, and USAG certification. April coached rec gymnastic, tumbling, competitive cheer and gymnastic teams for 8 years. With a past in high school track and power tumbling, her passion for fitness began. She found CrossFit her while in Nacogdoches and never looked backed. CrossFit Kids is her passion and loves to help young adults prepare for life, in a fun, competitive and safe environment.
Leah is a CrossFit Level 1 instructor. She graduated from Hardin-Simmons University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Sports Fitness and is currently working on her Master’s Degree in Kinesiology at Dallas Baptist University. Leah has been a lifelong athlete and loves to test her physical limits every day. CrossFit has increased her love for fitness and she wants nothing more than to share her passion with others to improve their quality of life. Leah qualified for regionals as an individual in 2016 and has a goal of making it to the CrossFit games.
Originally from California, Matt was raised in the panhandle of Florida. There he excelled in many athletics, mainly football and surfing. Unfortunately, throughout his 20’s, he fell into a sedentary lifestyle. This resulted in him reaching a weight of about 265lbs. Needing a change, on his 30th birthday he took his first Crossfit on-ramp class. He “earned it” about 1.5 rounds into the beginner wod, and immediately new that this was for him. Fast forward 4 years, he has since become a level 1 CrossFit coach, as well as a CrossFit kids coach. CrossFit has, literally, transformed his life, and he relishes the opportunity to use his experiences to do the same for others.
Travis attended Texas Tech University (Wreck’em!) and graduated with a Bachelor’s in Personal Financial Planning. He has always been an active body from playing select soccer growing up, to bodybuilding in college, and then eventually finding, the most challenging of all, Crossfit. He also loves exploring the outdoors whether it be climbing or hiking to the summit of mountains. Travis increasingly has a desire to push his physical and mental limits every day and wants nothing more but to share that hunger and desire with fellow Crossfitters.
- Cancellation Policy: Owners must be notified 30 days in advance with all membership cancellation requests.
- Late Payment/ Declined Credit Card Fees: A late payment/declined credit card fee of $30 will be charged on any payment past due. Membership fees must be paid on or before the first day of the month.
- Private Sessions: There is a $30.00 no-show policy for any scheduled private session.
- Class RSVP: All members are required to sign up 12 hours in advance of the class they attend. UN-RSVP 3 hours in advance to allow others to fill your spot if you are unable to attend.
- Members may put their membership on freeze, in one calendar month increments, for up to three calendar months per year for a fee of $50 per freeze request. Notice of freeze must be given to CrossFit Amm over the telephone, by email, or in person anytime during business hours prior to the first day of the month to be frozen. Members will not be billed for membership during frozen months. Billing will resume automatically upon the end of the freeze. The current membership agreement will be extended by the number of months frozen.